September 21, 2018: from $4499 + $751 tax
Drop anchor and embark on an exploration of Canada's breathtakingly beautiful Maritimes. Enjoy the taste of the salty Atlantic, fresh lobster on the water and the very best Canadian brews as you explore wind-swept sea cliffs, beautiful centuries-old towns and the hearty way of life of the rugged Nova Scotians.
Travel Best Bets Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare from Comox to Halifax
- 10 night guided vacation coach tour
- 4 and 5 star Accommodations
- 16 meals: 10 Breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Sightseeing: Halifax, Baddeck, Cape Breton, Cabot Trail, Charlottetown, Shediac Bay, Hopewell Rocks, Saint John, Digby, Lunenburg, Peggy's Cove
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your trip to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- The services of a professional Travel Director and separate Driver throughout your journey.
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes included.
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last day of your guided trip.
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
For more details and to book, contact Travel Best Bets by phone 1-877-523-7823 or email email@example.com.
About Claire Newell
Claire Newell is a travel expert, author and a recognized authority on the international travel industry. She is the founder and owner of Travel Best Bets, one of the largest agencies in Canada and the best-selling author of Travel Best Bets - An Insider's Guide to Taking Your Best Trips, Ever. She has appeared in top broadcast and print media throughout U.S. and Canada over the last 22 years, including Canada's Global TV network, NBC's Today Show, Fox & Friends, CNN, and others. Claire also writes regularly for print and online publications including Readers' Digest, Today's Parent and more.
*All rates are per person, based on double occupancy in Canadian dollars (unless otherwise stated) New bookings only. Space and price may be limited and subject to availability at the time of booking. Terms and conditions apply.