September 9, 2018: from $2749 + $598 tax
Journey north to the land of the bonny and brave, from London and Windsor Castle in the south to the slopes of Ben Nevis. Visit picturesque Pitlochry, the beautiful Gothic architecture of York, and Grasmere, where William Wordsworth once lived.
Travel Best Bets Package Includes:
- Round trip economy class airfare from Comox to London
- 10 nights guided vacation CostSaver coach tour
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to airport
- Dining: 10 full breakfasts, 3 three course dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries, reclining seats and an on-board restroom
- Hotel accommodations featuring twin rooms and private facilities. Hand-picked 3 and 4 star accommodation
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- The services of an expert Travel Director and separate driver throughout your trip
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Bath: Visit the Georgian spa town
- Chester: View the Tudor architecture and the half-timbered buildings known as the 'Rows'
- Edinburgh: Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes the famous Princes Street, the Royal Mile and views of the new Parliament Building as well as the castle
- Fort William: See the Commando Memorial and Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain. Enjoy a scenic drive through Glencoe, the infamous Glen of the Weeping
- Glasgow: View Glasgow Cathedral and George Square on your orientation tour of Glasgow
- Gretna Green" See the Blacksmith's shop, a wedding venue since 1754 when eloping couples would exchange their vows over the anvil
- Hadrian's Wall: View the remains of the Roman wall
- Grasmere: Visit the village of Grasmere and view the grave of Wordsworth
- Loch Lomond: See the freshwater lake with the largest surface area in Britain
- St. Andrews: View the 18th green on St. Andrews Old Course
- Stratford-upon-Avon: Visit the town of Shakespeare's Birth and see Anne Hathaway's cottage
- Windsor: View the castle
- York: View York Minster and stroll along the Shambles. See the city walls
For more details and to book, contact Travel Best Bets by phone 1-877-523-7823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Claire Newell
Claire Newell is a travel expert, author and a recognized authority on the international travel industry. She is the founder and owner of Travel Best Bets, one of the largest agencies in Canada and the best-selling author of Travel Best Bets - An Insider's Guide to Taking Your Best Trips, Ever. She has appeared in top broadcast and print media throughout U.S. and Canada over the last 22 years, including Canada's Global TV network, NBC's Today Show, Fox & Friends, CNN, and others. Claire also writes regularly for print and online publications including Readers' Digest, Today's Parent and more.
*All rates are per person, based on double occupancy in Canadian dollars (unless otherwise stated) New bookings only. Space and price may be limited and subject to availability at the time of booking. Terms and conditions apply.