Spring on Vancouver Island is a whale of a season
and the Comox Valley Airport has partnered with Tourism Mount Washington
, Tourism Tofino
and Snow Seekers
to bring you a WHALE of a Ski Trip contest!
One lucky winner (and a travel companion) will be drawn for this getaway:
- Two round-trip WestJet flights to Comox Valley Airport (YQQ) from Calgary International Airport (YYC) or Edmonton International Airport (YEG)
- One 4-day vehicle rental
- 2 nights accommodation (March 18 & 19) at the award-winning Wickaninnish Inn on Tofino's Chesterman Beach
- A Tofino welcome gift with Pacific Rim Whale Festival swag
- A whale watching excursion for two with Jamie's Whaling Station
- A group surf lesson (including gear rental) with Pacific Surf Co.
- 2 nights slope side accommodation (March 20 & 21) at Deer Lodge on Mount Washington
- 2 Alpine Life or Nordic Trail passes
- Mount Washington welcome amenity
But wait, there's a second draw! You (and a guest) may win:
- 2 nights accommodation (March 18 & 19) at Long Beach Resort - along with a nice travel perk!
These prizes are valued at $5,000.00!
* Following some great conditions over the holidays, the warm, wet weather experienced since the latter part of January and early February throughout the West Coast, has forced Mount Washington to put their winter operations on hold until the colder weather and our legendary west coast snow returns. We are all optimistic that the lifts will be spinning again soon! Stay tuned for updates.
* In the unlikely event that spring conditions persist on Mount Washington, the winner of the 4 night getaway will have the choice to opt for an alternative Alpine/North Central Island experience *or* can opt to redeem the 4-night Vancouver Island vacation in March 2016.