to receive our quarterly newsletter
Personal Attributes and Core Competencies
The personal attributes and core competencies listed below are required for all CVAC Directors:
- High ethical standards & integrity in professional and personal dealings.
- Ability & willingness to raise potentially controversial issues//encourages dialogue.
- Flexibility, responsiveness and willingness to consider change.
- Ability & willingness to listen to others.
- Capability for a wide perspective on issues.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Well-developed faculty for critical & strategic analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of the responsibilities & duties of a director.
- Ability to distinguish corporate governance from management.
- Demonstrate leadership skills from either voluntary or employed organizations.