Airport Terminal Access during the Comox Air Show
Main access to the Comox Valley Airport terminal on August 15 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
will be from Military Row. Follow the signs for YQQ Airline Passengers
along Ryan Road and the entrance to the terminal building on Military Row will be clearly indicated. There will be no Air Show spectator access available from the Comox Valley Airport terminal or parking lot.
Special Route for Airport Users
- Drive East on Ryan Road towards CFB Comox.
- From Comox: Use Lerwick Road to access Ryan Road.
- From South Island: Turn left onto Comox Road (after 17 Street Bridge) to access Ryan Road.
- From North Island: Take Veterans Memorial Parkway to access Ryan Road.
- At Anderton Road, airport users will be directed by Traffic Control Personnel to proceed straight through the intersection.
- Continue to drive East on Ryan Road and follow the signs for YQQ Airline Passengers.
- Turn right at Military Row.
- Continue on Military Row and the entrance to the terminal building will be clearly marked.
- Turn left into the terminal special access area and proceed to the Comox Valley Airport parking lot.
to download and print a map outlining the special route.
Comox Air Show Access for Spectators
Spectators who are driving to the Air Show will follow different access routes than Comox Valley Airport terminal passengers.
for more information and be sure to pay attention to the signs and traffic attendants in the area. Please note that the main gate of CFB Comox will be closed to the general public on Air Show Day.